Last updated: 14 March 2019
Cris Crochet Shop handcrafts all products within 3 – 5 BUSINESS DAYS.
Oftentimes, orders process faster than that but we can’t guarantee a faster processing time.
Wholesale orders will take considerably longer.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order.
Care for your new product(s) by:
* For products made with acrylic yarn – Machine wash at 30 degrees C, Cool tumble dry, Cool iron, May dry clean, Do not bleach
* For products made with alpaca wool – Machine wash at 30 degrees C, Cool tumble dry, Cool iron, May dry clean, Do not bleach
* For products with fibre filling (e.g., amigurumi) – Machine wash at 30 degrees C, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron, Do not dry clean, Do not bleach
* For products with buttons/embellishments other than yarn – Machine wash at 30 degrees C, Do not tumble dry, Do not dry clean, Do not bleach
Your product(s) can be damaged if:
* Washing machine is set at a higher temperature than recommended (i.e., more than 30 degrees C)
* Ironing with too high a temperature
* Bleach is used
* tumble dry, ironing, and/or dry cleaning where these are restrictively recommended
Please use, and take time to check, our size chart to prevent errors in ordering. Please take time to measure the maximum head circumference of the wearer of the hat, which is where the hat will sit on the wearer. Cris Crochet Shop can only go by the sizing selected by the customer based on the size chart. We can only guarantee the dimensions of the product(s), but not the fit of the product if the customer uses the age of the wearer. Selecting the wrong hat size will not be eligible for a refund or a free exchange.
Our company ships through Royal Mail.
We happily support and love our international customers.
We ship all International products through Royal Mail.
Cris Crochet Shop is not responsible for duty or brokerage fees for international shipping.
These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
We do our best to apply fair shipping costs to each order.
* Shipping costs are calculated automatically during checkout.
* We offer free shipping:
– SECOND Class for UK orders.
– FIRST Class for UK orders for our VIP Club Members.
– STANDARD Class for INTERNATIONAL minimum £75 orders.
– TRACKED for INTERNATIONAL minimum £75 orders for our VIP Club Members.
* STANDARD shipping through Royal Mail has NO TRACKING. Options for tracked shipping/expedited shipping are available for extra fees.
Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time. Your product may still need 3 – 5 BUSINESS DAYS to be handmade.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since receipt of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Personalised and customised goods are exempt from being returned unless the product arrives defective.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. For INTERNATIONAL orders, you need to MARK your package as a RETURNED GOODS.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after receipt
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your product, you should first contact us at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
For orders that are eligible for free shipping, a re-stocking fee equivalent to the actual shipping cost incurred by Cris Crochet Shop will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.