The Snow Queen Beret
- These French-inspired handmade berets are designed to showcase exquisite pearl rhinestone embellishments that make fun-loving girls and ladies feel as though they were enjoying a scrumptious tea party in gay ol’ Paris
- This particular beret is especially created with lace-style patterns featuring a snowflake design by Brenda Anderson, requiring more focus and a few more stitches than your average ladies hat due to their complexity
- To add that Je Ne Sais Quoi to these stunning berets, they are complemented with pearl alloy rhinestone flowers
- This crochet beret is encrusted with 7 pearl alloy rhinestone flowers – flower-shaped jeweled 25-mm buttons, with 6 of these equally spaced around the brim, and one crowning the top of this exquisite cream-coloured beret
- The premium crochet beret is made from mid-weight / aran cream-coloured yarn
- To support Yorkshire’s local industries and the global effort to minimise carbon footprint, all products are handmade with locally-sourced yarn from Yorkshire
- Individually crafted by hand, every crochet hat makes use of only the finest soft yarn that comes from Yorkshire, England; anyone would love to snuggle their wintry-weary heads into
- Now available material options: 100% British sheep’s wool, Merino or Alpaca
- Get your 20% voucher code
Katie LamarqueEtsy 08 Mar, 2019
Got this in cream. My daughter loves it and has worn it every day to school since receiving it. I love the classic style. She loves how soft it is and the pearl embellishments.
Clare Etsy 02 Jan, 2019
Thanks Cris for our wonderful hats. We bought one for every member of our family this Christmas and they were a big hit on Christmas Day! The hats are beautifully made and look gorgeous. Brilliant value for money. Cris was really helpful and patient with me deciding which sizes and styles we wanted. We are really chuffed, thanks!
JKEBKA Etsy 08 Dec, 2018
This hat arrived in custom requested colors and is absolutely darling! Cris was very helpful and communication was top notch. My package was waylaid somewhere in the shipping route and arrived 5 weeks after order but Cris was along with me every step of the way attempting to find out where it lost its way. She is wonderful to work with and provides a wonderful quality product. Will absolutely order again if I am in need of another crocheted item. Love!!!