Ruby Red Super Chunky Merino Wool
- World of Wool 100% Merino Wool – Super Chunky Yarn
- Proudly Made in Yorkshire
- World of Wool produces wonderfully soft merino yarn in a wild selection of colours, perfect for warm weather accessories.
- Brilliant for spinning, knitting, crocheting, felting, and washing machine felting.
- 65 m / 71 yds per 100g – available in 100g balls or 200g hanks
- Recommended knitting needle / crochet hook size: 10mm
- Tension: 9 stitches by 16 rows for 10cm square (4″ x 4″) with recommended needle/hook size
- World of Wool use 23mic 64’s merino wool tops for this dyed range using non-mulesed flocked.
- The dyes used conform with Oeko-Tex 100 quality system and EN71.
- To support Yorkshire’s local industries and the global effort to minimise carbon footprint, we’ve partnered up with Yorkshire-based wool manufacturers for our natural yarn.
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Normal; Do Not Bleach; Do Not Tumble Dry; Do Not Iron
- Wool is:
- Renewable and forms part of a natural carbon cycle
- Better than synthetics as wool lasts longer and is warmer
- Naturally odour-resistant and improves indoor air quality
- Recyclable and biodegradable, and reduces ocean pollution
- Naturally fire resistant and retardant
- Water resistant and moisture wicking, giving it excellent breathability