Rainbow Ripple Baby Ripple Toddler Ripple Twin Ripple Single Chevron Baby Chevron Toddler Chevron Twin Chevron Single Blanket
- Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Click here for a free pattern and tutorial
- You have a choice of sizes for your blanket – standard baby, toddler, or twin/single.
- The yarn used for this handmade blanket is 100% sheep’s wool reared, sheared and spun in the UK
- Rainbow colour ways include: Crimson red, Zesty orange, Lime green, Deep teal, Aqua green, Harbour blue, Thistle purple, Very berry, and Cerise Pink
- You can also choose from self-striping yarn: Summer Pinks, Frosty Blues, Technicolour, and Prism Brights
- Click here for the crochet kit for this blanket
- To support Yorkshire’s local industries and the global effort to minimise carbon footprint, we’ve partnered up with Yorkshire-based wool manufacturers for our natural yarn.
- Wool is:
- Renewable and forms part of a natural carbon cycle
- Better than synthetics as wool lasts longer and is warmer
- Naturally odour-resistant and improves indoor air quality
- Recyclable and biodegradable, and reduces ocean pollution
- Naturally fire resistant and retardant
- Water resistant and moisture wicking, giving it excellent breathability
Lizzie BeckettFacebook 10 Jun, 2020
I recieved this Rainbow Afghan Star Baby Blanket today from Cris Crochet - the colours are so vibrant and such skill has gone into making it. It has brightened up Edith's nursery and looks great! It also has a variety of uses from a baby play matt/tummy time, a throw for a chair and when the weather picks up, a picnic blanket. By the look of the photos, it has got Edith's verdict!