- DIY shawl made from 100% British Blue-Faced Leicester wool
- Available in other colours
- The shawl in the main picture is in aqua and deep teal.
- This is designed by Anna Nikipirowicz for West Yorkshire Spinners.
- The infinity cowl is approximately 135cm long, 75cm wide.
- The basic crochet kit includes the crochet pattern, and all the Double Knit yarn you need to make your own crochet shawl: 2 colours of your choice, approximately 150 g each – British Blue-Faced Leicester wool.
- In addition to the basic kit, you can choose to add the essential crochet tools (2 crochet hooks, yarn needle, measuring tape, stitch marker).
- Made from 100% British Blue-Faced Leicester Double Knit yarn, sheared, reared, and spun by West Yorkshire Spinners.
- We’ve partnered with MIND – UK’s mental health charity – we donate to this important cause for every purchase
- To support Yorkshire’s local industries and the global effort to minimise carbon footprint, we’ve partnered up with Yorkshire-based wool manufacturers for our natural yarn.
– Renewable and forms part of a natural carbon cycle
– Better than synthetics as wool lasts longer and is warmer
– Naturally odour-resistant and improves indoor air quality
– Recyclable and biodegradable, and reduces ocean pollution
– Naturally fire resistant and retardant
– Water resistant and moisture wicking, giving it excellent breathability
- Get your 20% voucher code