Corner to Corner Baby Lovey Baby Comforter Baby Throw Baby Afghan Child Afghan Baby Swaddle
- Corner to Corner Blanket
- Click here for a free pattern and tutorial
- You have a choice of sizes for your blanket – baby blanket, toddler blanket, twin/single, lovey/comforter, baby throw, baby afghan, child afghan, baby swaddle.
- The yarn used for this handmade blanket is 100% sheep’s wool reared, sheared and spun in the UK
- You can choose from any of these beautiful self-striping yarn: Summer Pinks, Frosty Blues, Technicolour, and Prism Brights
- Click here for the crochet kit for this blanket
- To support Yorkshire’s local industries and the global effort to minimise carbon footprint, we’ve partnered up with Yorkshire-based wool manufacturers for our natural yarn.
- Wool is:
- Renewable and forms part of a natural carbon cycle
- Better than synthetics as wool lasts longer and is warmer
- Naturally odour-resistant and improves indoor air quality
- Recyclable and biodegradable, and reduces ocean pollution
- Naturally fire resistant and retardant
- Water resistant and moisture wicking, giving it excellent breathability
Lizzie BeckettFacebook 10 Jun, 2020
I recieved this Rainbow Afghan Star Baby Blanket today from Cris Crochet - the colours are so vibrant and such skill has gone into making it. It has brightened up Edith's nursery and looks great! It also has a variety of uses from a baby play matt/tummy time, a throw for a chair and when the weather picks up, a picnic blanket. By the look of the photos, it has got Edith's verdict!
Kristin EileenEtsy 03 Oct, 2019
Adorable hat! Fits my 1 year son very well and will be cute his Halloween costume as a frog prince (his sister is dressing up as a princess), but will also be great all year long as his winter hat!