Christmas Melmerby Socks Crochet Pack
- Colourway Pack includes the following: one 100-g ball each for Red and Green, and 50-g ball of your choice:
- Crimson Red or Deep Teal
- Click here for your free tutorial
- West Yorkshire Spinners 100% Natural Wool
- ColourLab Double Knit Yarn: An Evolution in Colour
- 225m / 245yds – available in 100g balls
- Recommended knitting needle / crochet hook size: 3mm
- Tension: 22 stitches by 28 rows for 10cm square (4″ x 4″) with recommended needle/hook size
- West Yorkshire Spinners have created this versatile yarn that’s perfect for a little colour experimentation.
- With the same quality as sock yarns, Colour Lab DK is a fabulous 100% natural wool providing you with a true, natural warmth in anything you make.
- Available in gorgeous selection of stunning shades and dazzling mixes, Colour Lab is an easy-care wonder just waiting for your next creation.
- To support Yorkshire’s local industries and the global effort to minimise carbon footprint, we’ve partnered up with Yorkshire-based wool manufacturers for our natural yarn.
- Care Instructions: Wash very mild in 40 degree Celsius; Do Not Bleach; Do Not Tumble Dry; Iron Low (Max 110 degree Celsius); PCE dry clean
- Wool is:
- Renewable and forms part of a natural carbon cycle
- Better than synthetics as wool lasts longer and is warmer
- Naturally odour-resistant and improves indoor air quality
- Recyclable and biodegradable, and reduces ocean pollution
- Naturally fire resistant and retardant
- Water resistant and moisture wicking, giving it excellent breathability
Lizzie BeckettFacebook 10 Jun, 2020
I recieved this Rainbow Afghan Star Baby Blanket today from Cris Crochet - the colours are so vibrant and such skill has gone into making it. It has brightened up Edith's nursery and looks great! It also has a variety of uses from a baby play matt/tummy time, a throw for a chair and when the weather picks up, a picnic blanket. By the look of the photos, it has got Edith's verdict!