Pattern Book for the Summer Autumn Winter Spring Crochet Club
- This is the companion Pattern Book for the bi-monthly crochet club projects from Cris Crochet
- All options will be given exclusive access to the video tutorials as soon as they’re available.
- For the Autumn Crochet Club, Video Tutorials will COMMENCE: week starting 10th September 2021
- We are delighted to announce we have partnered with the national mental health charity Mind. We’re donating to Mind for every crochet kit sold to support this wonderful charity.
- Wool is:
- Renewable and forms part of a natural carbon cycle
- Better than synthetics as wool lasts longer and is warmer
- Naturally odour-resistant and improves indoor air quality
- Recyclable and biodegradable, and reduces ocean pollution
- Naturally fire resistant and retardant
- Water resistant and moisture wicking, giving it excellent breathability